To apply for centre recognition, follow this simple process:
1. Register your interest
Complete the online register your interest form and we will be in touch.
2. Provide details about your organisation
If you have the potential to become a recognised centre, you will need to provide us with details about your organisation.
A finance check of your organisation will also be conducted by our finance team.
3. Complete our application form
Complete our application form demonstrating that you meet all of the requirements.
(We will provide you with a named contact to support you through this process.)
There are three possible outcomes once you have submitted your application:
1. Recognition: If your organisation meets the necessary requirements, you will be offered centre recognition status.
If you wish to accept the offer, we will send you the centre agreement to read, sign and return.
2. Partnership: If your organisation does not currently fulfil the necessary requirements, we may suggest that you enter into a partnership arrangement with a recognised centre.
3. Deferred recognition: If your organisation doesn't fulfil the necessary criteria and there isn't an appropriate partnership arrangement, we may suggest deferred recognition.
This will provide you with more time to address areas in need of development before your application is reconsidered.
If you are unhappy with a decision you can appeal it.
Read our Enquiries and Appeals policy.