Apprenticeship Package - Community Development (Wales)
Within each Apprenticeship framework, learners are required to complete a recognised Apprenticeship qualification, specific Essential Skills qualifications and show understanding in employee rights and responsibilities. We are able to offer accreditation in all these areas as part of our Apprenticeship packages.
Below are details of the Apprenticeship package we offer under this framework. To offer this apprenticeship package please contact the Business Development Team.
- Agored Cymru Level 1 Essential Application of Number Skills 601/6846/8
- Agored Cymru Level 1 Essential Communication Skills 601/6825/0
- Agored Cymru Level 1 Essential Digital Literacy Skills 601/6868/7
- Agored Cymru Level 2 Essential Application of Number Skills 601/6847/X
- Agored Cymru Level 2 Essential Communication Skills 601/6828/6
- Agored Cymru Level 2 Essential Digital Literacy Skills 601/6870/5
Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS)