This is a two hour interactive session designed as an introduction to the principles and practices of internal quality assurance. You are required to complete a short pre-course activity which will help you prepare for the session.
At the end of this course, attendants will:
- understand the basic principles of internal quality assurance;
- understand the role of the internal quality assurer;
- learn how to record outcomes of internal quality assurance; and
- have the skills to effectively internally quality assure Agored Cymru units and qualifications.
Please note: to be eligible to attend this course you must have either:
- experience of assessment; or,
- attended the (Agored Cymru) Introduction to Assessment course.